Home maintenance is crucial for several reasons, all of which contribute to the overall well-being of your home and your family. Knowing that your home is in good condition provides peace of mind. You can rest easy, knowing that you have taken steps to protect your investment.
Fall is a crucial time for home maintenance as it prepares your home for the upcoming winter months.
We make keeping up with your seasonal home maintenance easy! Below we have maintenance items to check of your list for the fall season.
Fall Maintenance: Interior Items
- Change furnace filter.
- Have HVAC inspected.
- Check windows and doors for drafts.
- Change ceiling fan direction (clockwise for fall & winter)
- Have dryer vent inspected.
- Change batteries/test carbon monoxide and smoke detectors.
Fall Maintenance: Exterior Items
- Winterize A/C unit and prepare heating.
- Turn off and flush outdoor water faucets and disconnect hoses.
- Clean out gutters after all leaves have fallen.
- For the last mow of the season, drop the mower deck to cut the lawn short.
- Schedule irrigation company to blow out system.
Regular home maintenance is a proactive approach that pays off in the long term. It not only saves you money by preventing costly repairs but also creates a safe, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing living environment for you and your family. Prioritizing home maintenance is an investment in your property’s future and your overall quality of life.
We made it easy for you to stay on top of your home maintenance. Everything you need all in one place!