As the seasons change so does your home’s maintenance items. It can feel overwhelming to stay on top of and you may not even be aware of all the seasonal to dos. We are here to help!
Spring Maintenance: Interior Items
- Change furnace filter
- Replace batteries/test carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Deep clean the whole house
- Check sump pump for proper functionality
- Schedule HVAC system checkup for service
- Clean ductwork
- Clean windows and door screens
- Inspect sink, shower, and bath caulking for deterioration
- Inspect plumbing pipes, ceilings, and under-sink cabinets for any signs of water.
- Check faucets for drips and the flappers inside the toilets for a tight seal
Spring Maintenance: Exterior Items
- Have A/C inspected
- Check house and electric lines for any interference from foilage
- Check water drainage and correct grading or settling to keep water away from house
- Complete general Spring cleanup around your property
- Inspect trees
- Inspect gutters and clean as needed for proper drainage
- Inspect exterior paint and touch up or paint as needed
- Power wash exterior paint
Everything you need all in one place!