Did you know that in 2021, more homes were sold in Iowa, than any other year? Last year’s housing market set records not only in Iowa but across the United States. Homes were in high demand but low supply and 2022 shows no slowing down.
Generally, the homebuyers are joined by the superintendent of the project and the warranty manager. The goal of the walk-through is to educate the new homeowner on certain important features of their home. Room by room, the group will explore features and talk about the maintenance and operation of everything from ceiling fans to irrigation to the furnace.
Why Build instead of Buy?
Building a home is the best way to realize your dreams for custom features and desired finishes, allowing you to create the home you have always wanted.
Here are a few great reasons to build a home with KRM:
- Experience: Our purpose is to create a unique building experience that makes people happy. This is one of the most important purchases in your life, and we want to ensure you enjoy the process along the way.
- Proven Process: We make building your home easy with our trusted, proven process.
- Product: We stand behind our product and are proud of the homes we build.
- Warranty: We keep our warranty in-house, so you receive the same great experience after you build.
- Total control: If you have a dream floor plan in mind in a particular location, building a home will give you the control you’re seeking. You can start from scratch, or you can start with one of our existing floor plans found here.
- Customizations: Using our design center, you have the ability to pick and choose the styles and finishes for your home.
- Less ongoing maintenance: We prioritize quality, giving you peace of mind and lower maintenance costs.
- More energy-efficient: Our homes are built with energy efficiency in mind. You can make choices throughout the build to prioritize choosing more environmentally friendly options and sustainability in your home and future.
- Transparency: You can see your job status with our production software app at any time.
- Price: We are a custom builder at every price point.
Why Should I Start Building Now?
While existing homes for sale are in low supply, lots are also in high demand. Whether you currently have a lot you’d like to build on or are looking for a lot, KRM Custom Homes can help you.
If you don’t already have a lot selected, KRM has lots available across the Des Moines Metro that can be found here. Find your dream location and let’s build your forever home today. If you start building now, we can get you in your home this year before the holidays! We have new developments in the following cities:
- West Des Moines
What Should I Do Next?
If you would like more information about us, please click here or give us a call at 515-243-1191.